Hello everyone,
We are in the final stages of preparing this hunt for all of the hunters, a few more shops still to get set up fully, and I have to say the gifts that I have seen are amazing. I am so very excited about this hunt. The theme is a very wide range idea that includes Earth day, general celebration of our planet, and even includes celebrating earth gods/goddesses of any culture! The gifts that I have seen so far truly reflect that wide range of possibilities with the theme. We have everything from Skin to jewelry and furniture to homes and even some beautiful garden locations.
Before we get into the rush of hunting I want to first thank every vendor who has signed up and is participating in this hunt for all their hard work on the beautiful gifts. This hunt is going to be truly unique and very cool!
To our hunters: Hints will arrive here within 48 hours of the hunt start! (Those who provided hints to me will likely be ready by hunt start and posted then or shortly after and I will fill in the rest of the blanks as soon as I can). You can get help through the Silver & Gold Hunt Hunters Group or the Associated Gridwide Hunters Group. I will be monitoring and providing hints to both. This will be the last hunt I use the Silver & Gold Hunt Hunters Group. As I am now an Associated Hunt Vendors Group hunt organizer I will be using the Associated Gridwide Hunters Group for all future hunts. Those who wish to stay and follow my hunts please join that group. It will be providing help for all hunt organizers who have been accepted to that role in the AHVG so will also help with a large number of other hunts.
AND a bit of looking forward.... this is my third hunt, I am so glad they have all gone so well and am looking forward to continuing to organize hunts. I am looking at the next hunt to be something fun and silly or maybe a little insane but it will be in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment